On a tour stop at Grand Rapids’ Van Andel Arena, Bob Seger served up a big ol’ nostalgic rock ’n’ roll show, filled with fist-pumping sing-along choruses and renditions of songs played exactly like you remember them from the radio. But he also played songs from his most recent release, “Ride Out,” which added a fresh and feisty energy to the performance.
- RT @cinejoe: I'm enormously proud to have worked once for the singular artist and activist #RobertRedford, and so I'm beyond touched that h… 3 days ago
- @lukehackney soooooo wish I coulda been there, having a #realcooltime 4 days ago
- RT @lukehackney: Last night was unreal. #punkrockheroes twitter.com/selfishagenda/… 4 days ago
- @lukehackney If I wasn't sure you'd think I was being sarcastic, I would say you are the wind beneath my wings...so I'll just say thanks. 4 days ago
- @AnneHorel let's go! twitter.com/mashable/statu… 5 days ago