On a tour stop at Grand Rapids’ Van Andel Arena, Bob Seger served up a big ol’ nostalgic rock ’n’ roll show, filled with fist-pumping sing-along choruses and renditions of songs played exactly like you remember them from the radio. But he also played songs from his most recent release, “Ride Out,” which added a fresh and feisty energy to the performance.
- RT @openculture: Watch the 1917 Ballet "Parade": Created by Erik Satie, Pablo Picasso & Jean Cocteau, It Provoked a Riot and Inspired the W… 4 hours ago
- RT @WWULibraries: Calling all #WWU undergrads! Western Libraries is currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Undergraduate Resear… 1 day ago
- RT @profjournalista: Truth. Esp that last paragraph. News narratives of #BlackLivesMatter and #NeverAgain contrast sharply https://t.co/XA… 1 day ago
- RT @PEZCandyUSA: Check out the NEW #BlackPanther #PEZ Dispenser in the #Marvel Collection! https://t.co/CjyO1A49OL 4 days ago
- @mikaylatianli Well, if it any consolation, seeing it once does nothing to quench your thirst for seeing it again.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago