On a tour stop at Grand Rapids’ Van Andel Arena, Bob Seger served up a big ol’ nostalgic rock ’n’ roll show, filled with fist-pumping sing-along choruses and renditions of songs played exactly like you remember them from the radio. But he also played songs from his most recent release, “Ride Out,” which added a fresh and feisty energy to the performance.
- The International Center for Journalists (@ICFJ) is looking for a communications intern. icfj.org/about/jobs/com… 2 days ago
- RT @sterlewine: Now that Roxy Music is in the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame, the campaign to get Thin Lizzy into the hall should begin. 4 days ago
- Fun holiday chunes.... twitter.com/PanicVoluptuou… 5 days ago
- Check out new holiday sounds that @gretchendevault and I made... twitter.com/PanicVoluptuou… 1 week ago
- RT @WernerTwertzog: In the infinite scale of time and space, it is as if you never existed. So, relax, why do you not? 1 week ago