On a tour stop at Grand Rapids’ Van Andel Arena, Bob Seger served up a big ol’ nostalgic rock ’n’ roll show, filled with fist-pumping sing-along choruses and renditions of songs played exactly like you remember them from the radio. But he also played songs from his most recent release, “Ride Out,” which added a fresh and feisty energy to the performance.
- RT @ProPublica: 🚨Deadline 🚨 twitter.com/lenagroeger/st… 1 day ago
- Opportunity: The Joseph Rago Memorial Fellowship for recent journalism grads provides a 9-month internship with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This article of mine was just published today in Communication Teacher: "Separating real from fake: Building news l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @CoffeandD twitter.com/wonderfulcraft… 4 days ago
- RT @PanicVoluptuous: Here's a playlist for the lonely hearts out there, missing someone special... open.spotify.com/playlist/65m1I… 6 days ago