On a tour stop at Grand Rapids’ Van Andel Arena, Bob Seger served up a big ol’ nostalgic rock ’n’ roll show, filled with fist-pumping sing-along choruses and renditions of songs played exactly like you remember them from the radio. But he also played songs from his most recent release, “Ride Out,” which added a fresh and feisty energy to the performance.
- @KimFoxWOSU @NoranMorsi @nour_eltigani @trashselim Vancouver is so cool, and UBC is an amazing school! 6 days ago
- A li'l thing I wrote. I miss kicking out the jams. twitter.com/metrotimes/sta… 6 days ago
- @SunKScribbles @UnboundEq I still have my childhood copy. I LOVED that book (still do). 1 week ago
- This is all such smart and humane and important stuff. There are a lot of great ideas that would fit in with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Whimsical_band: Tonight’s the night 🖤🎵🎉 Tune into @decayfm at 10pm CT/8pm PT for my next episode of Drowned in a Sea of Sound! Dial in… 1 week ago